Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Laundry!


I hate it...it is truly the one thing that i just cant stand to do. I will walk around, over, through it till i just cant stand it...then i will move it to another room...but yesterday was marathon laundry day....this is proof of just ONE rack of about FIVE ....some day i will just throw my clothes away when they are dirty... even if it was just socks i never had to wash again...a new pair everyday! that would be cozy! Guess I should have bought that lottery ticket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am loving your blog posts! Keep them coming!! As for the laundry, the idea of throwing it away is genious! I think I might try it.....I will let you know how it goes! In the meantime, I have designated a room in our house for laundry, one side is clean and the other is for the dirty clothes. Its a free for all-go in and find what you need and come back out!